Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Rugby match.

Saturday was great. I went to watch Classic All Blacks vs World XV Rugby match at Kelana Jaya Stadium. I never liked rugby for some reason. But then, being there.. it's a whole different thing. I actually LOVED it! Beau explained to me what was happening and all.

We thought of driving there but Kelana Jaya is not our area so we might get lost. So we decided to take the LRT instead. heck of a long journey. From Wangsa Maju to Kelana Jaya.. 21 stations if I'm not mistaken. I needed the frickin seat badly as I was having my fever and flu and standing up wasn't an option. They put there pregnant lady, OKU, 'gold class' people.. What about the sick ones? I could actually faint!

So yeah. We got there on time. Started at 3 pm. NS Wanderers vs Hong Kong somethings first. NS won :) Go Malaysia! HAHA and then the Classic All Blacks vs World XV. Yeap. All Blacks DID NOT WIN LOL! Though at first I don't have a fricking idea who the heck Jonah Lomu or Carlos Spencer was. But! They played very well. Amazing. Banyak betul mat salleh datang. Kiri kanan depan belakang.. I was very impressed though. For the love of the game eh they say? There was a few statements that make me fricking rolled over with laughter. One was..

One of the player got tackled and sort of 'back flipped' ahh mind me I don't have the right terms. So English man next to me was like "This is why I retired from rugby".

I know now it's no longer funny but if you were there, well that's a different story now, isn't it? :)

The other one was that the player from NS Wanderers I think. He was tackled and the ball flew. Like it was spit out. HEH. And the English man said "Now he must be French"

HAHA I know I'm laughing alone right now but like I said, it's a whole different story if you were there MIAHAHA

The balik story was the shit. We were told that there will be fucken lotsa cabs waiting at the stadium. So okay, it's settled then. BUT! There were NONE! We were circling the frickin stadium for an hour! A jogger passed by us 3 times. I told beau "Let's just hitchhike. I can't be late to get home and there's no fucking cab". Beau decided to ask the fricking jogger cuz we saw him stopped at his car nearby. Why not ask him if he can send us to the station, rite? So beau did.

One selfish bastard, that jogger! What the fuck? He was like "The best possible way to get a cab is if you get out from the stadium and go to LDP (the frickin highway?!). There're lotsa cabs there"

Excuse me?! The best fucken possible way is for YOU to actually SEND US to the station. Come on! What the hell? It's dark and 2 helpless lovers needed help. I would help if I was that jogger. Won't you?

So there we go. Walked to the effing LDP and tengok cars pass by. There's no way a frickin cab would stop here. El diablo! I was at the point of breaking down. I wasn't feeling right and I could pass out anytime cuz I did not eat beforehand. And all the walking...

It was just intolerable. Just as I was giving up, we caught a glimpse of a cab entering Kelana Jaya Plaza. Apa lagi? We ran there! Takut jugak if the cab went out the other way. We waited and waited for the cab.. and thank you God, it came. Oh how I was so grateful. Baby actually JUMPED in front of the taxi. So yeah, problem solved. Tough day.

Where's the SLR when you need one? :( Anyways, the pictures are with beau. I'll update once I get my lil hands on them. Okay I've got the pictures but it's not VERY NICE cuz all we had was a 5MP camera-phone and we bought the RM50 seats which means we only get the butts :/ WTH the U button on me keyboard's playing a feck. How old is this laptop anyway?!

I'm currently having a fever, I can't stand being in front of my laptop for long. I get that black spots thingy. Ooh my head..

my phone :)


his phone.


I'm just using a normal 5MP camera-phone and his camera-phone is CYBERSHOT lagi tu. But, my pictures are much nicer kan? Why is that I wonder.. :D HAHAHAHAHA


The Classic All Blacks & World XV in action


The champions LOL World XV won.


And the Classic All Blacks.


These will do. There were so many pictures but all of them got that red ants-black ants thing going on. So frickin tiny. SLR SLR SLR!!! Where art thou?!



Pretty, isn't it? :) For a phone of the norm.

xoxo,
mia ♥
.

No comments:

Post a Comment