Monday, June 14, 2010

Who painted the moonlight?



Isn't this nice? I can make a fecking rhythm out of my result. GA LU LU LU LU LU GA. The order used to be LU GA LU GA LU LU LU and GA GA LU LU LU LU. I wanted the last one (because of Bad Romance) but I found out that the order changes everytime I refresh so... I kept refreshing for the last one HAHAHAHAHA but it din happen. NVM this will do :) But hey, 2E's? That did not beat the A+ HAHAHAHA ^^

I was extremely happy about the A+ that I really did not care about the flunked papers. 2E's huh. Wow. Yeah that's me. I don't do Dean's List :) So not sexy HAHAHA :D


xoxo,
mia ♥
.

1 comment:

  1. wht r the E's? can u believe i still flunked account? shit ass btol laaa.
    hey u wanna join me afta part 4? i mean taking the u know the short course?
    lets do it together yeah? ;D

    ReplyDelete