But I used the long way. Whoops? I took 1 hour and 30 minutes to reach Shah Alam! Supposedly it only takes 30 to 50 minutes. The reason I went to Shah Alam is because numero uno, my bestfriend of 10 years is all alone in her hostel and wanted me to teman her and since we can't hang out till July (and the fact that I'll be back in Perlis), I decided "why not?" So yeah, that's the first reason. The second is.. my boyfriend is coming back from Sabah! :) So I'm picking him up from KLIA. Which is quite a trip.
So yeah, I reached MSU safe and sound. Phew. It was scary cuz I used the industrial way, not to mention all the Optimus Prime looking truck. I actually shivered! Seriously. Big lorries and trucks, and I'm just a little Myvi. I swear I was scared.
To cut the LONG story short, we went to I-City for the very first time. Wow it was so darn beautiful. And blinding HAHA. I had a migraine after that from all the neons. But what the heck. It was beautiful alright :) Sad, I wish beau was there too. It'll be la romantica!
Two girls and a 5mp cell phone. I wish I had a DSLR. Grr. (there you go again with the SLR HAHA)
I honestly forgot what I wanted to write cuz I just saw this in the drafts. I thought I finished writing on this. Alahai. How now?
Uh. Blah blah blah sent my friend home and then we got stuck cuz jalan jam nak mampfft. Fought in the car blah blah blah, made up blah blah blah.. Sampai rumah at 9 pm. Kena marah blah blah blah and then..
That's it I guess. HAHA sorry. I know, boring entry :(
xoxo,
mia ♥
.
No comments:
Post a Comment