Thursday, June 24, 2010

No he can't read my..

I went out with one of my baby dodol, Mily. Oh it's so good to see her! I miss her very much. The other dodols couldn't make it :( but it's alright I guess. There's always next time. We didn't take any pictures though HAHA but we should have :( Lotsa walking and my body's somehow aching so badly all day long. Walked around Pavilion and BB and all. At 4 beau joined us for a while and then he's off to work again.

Bought 7 baju kurung for UiTM HAHA they're really cheap at this time of month. I think I'll start wearing baju kurung everyday since I don't have anymore jeans besides skinnies and it's sorta "unappropriate" for UiTM. Or so I've been told.

At least with them kurungs, no one can say anything right? :)

Oh and I'm so addicted to Glee's version of Gaga's Poker Face. I don't watch Glee cuz I don't seem to have the chance to but I watched it this morning before going out and tell you what? I'm amazed. LOOOOOVE the song. Come check it out if you haven't.





What did I tell you? Better than Gaga, no? :) Alrity then. Gonna go watch The Wolfman now. And Paranormal Activity. If I can't sleep tonight, you know why.

P/S : Azri babe OMG so fecking tempting man!


xoxo,
mia ♥
.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha! btw, u wanna catch on all episodes on glee or other drama go here www.cucirca.com

    ReplyDelete