Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Last Song movie release.

HAHAHA the title said it all. Surprise surprise.

So the movie will be released on 8th July. So as Eclipse. Which SUCKED because I won't effing be here for both! There is NO CINEMA in Perlis. I guess I'll head home for the weekends. Or maybe Penang, no? I'll ask beau TEEHEE.

2 huge movies and I won't get to see it on the first day. That's what I usually do. I get this satisfaction when I watched it way before others did or on the very first day of the release. I like to be number one I guess HAHA no I don't. Only in certain things like books, movies and probably gadgets.

I MUST have all the new books. I MUST watch all the new movies. I MUST WOULD get the latest gadget if I can afford it HAHA

Still, geramnya I couldn't watch the two movies I'd die for :(

xoxo,
mia ♥
.

1 comment:

  1. the last song bkn da lama kuar ke? kt sini march da kuar! hehe. boleh tgk online da. ;p

    ReplyDelete