Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New toys!

YAY we received our Special Edition Transformers! Beau and I went together...Which made it even more special!!! :)

Yeah last night's problem were solved HEHE so back to the happy-couple mode LOL ^_________^

They're beautiful! The packaging.. my oh my! I don't mind spending a few hundreds on these babies :) Megatron & Optimus Prime are mine while Overkill & Drag Strip are beau's. Yeah I got the hot ones HAHAHA ^^ Cuz it's my money!! MIAHAHAHA!






I'm a proud mama! LOL but currently these toys are with beau since I'll be returning to Arau soon and there is NO WAY I'm leaving them behind with all these kids at home.. Oh the horror! I cant bring them to Arau either cuz I know I won't study and will be playing with them all day. Not to mention Bumblebee.. :)

I finally have my copy of The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. The one with Miley Cyrus and Liam Hens-something-worth? Get yours now! Only RM 34.90 at your nearest bookstore :D Selling fast, seriously. Every single work by Nick Sparks's amazing. I can't wait to be enthralled yet again.

Oh yeah, other than that, I had an awesome day with baby. Made him skip his classes HEHEH sorry honey. I won't do it again. I feel horrible now. Haish. But yeah, great great day. Made me appreciate you even more :-*

TTFN! My bubble bath's calling :)




xoxo,
mia ♥
.


1 comment:

  1. haiya, how come there'e more decepticons than autobots heh? r u in the evil side? =.="

    ReplyDelete