I'm just too angry I hung up. What kind of person are you? They're my bestfriends and I've never watch a fricking movie with them! EVER! What's wrong with watching a movie with your girlfriends huh? What? I'm being unfair because I gave you crap before? This is a whole different story. You went for a movie WITHOUT telling me. I found out the ugly way. At least I told you where I'm going and who will I be with.
It's just a movie! What's the big deal?! I've been lonely and I miss them so much. You would know if you haven't been working every fucking day!
Okay I did not mean that but still, they're my bestfriends. I really don't need your permission, you know. I can just do whatever I want and whenever I want.
But the hell, I decided to tell you. And this is what I get?
Maybe I shouldn't have told you. What a huge mistake that was.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment