Saturday, April 27, 2013

SF Beauty

So my friend Wany is selling SF Beauty products. I'm sure most of you have heard about it. 

I don't know much but I'm giving it a try since Wany used it for about 5 weeks now and she's (a lot) prettier! Her skin is almost flawless! Give it a little more time and I'm pretty sure it'll be close to perfection.

Our skin condition is really bad and trust us when we say that we tried everything; from super cheap stuffs to uber expensive ones, facials on the weekends and... pills! 

This product is highly recommended by her. I usually won't try products like this but seeing is believing. Soft, pimples-free skin... I've been dreaming about it for a very, very, very long time.

That's why I decided to give it a go. I hope it's nothing but miracles :D

You can check out her blog for more info. Click away~ She's selling it cheaper than most! Only RM 90 instead of RM 124.90!


No comments:

Post a Comment