This year, things changed :)
22 seems to be a good age, eh? My fave singer sang me happy birthday, beau gave me remarkable gifts...
And the twins really surprised me! One of the best things a girl can have from one... no scratch that - TWO of my favourite baby girls, Wany & Wana.
I'm so in love with this one. It's difficult to find the perfect scent for myself as I am very picky but the girls did really great. It is definitely something I would buy for myself. Subtle, yet mesmerizing. It really describes who I am ;) It's perfect ♥
Very seductive indeed.
Made into my Top 5 Best Scent, Best Bottle and Best Box HAHAHAH! Amazing.
Also, the cutest night light! It'll blend in just great with my sleeping lanterns :) Wany's other half helped choose this. So sweet.
But of course, nothing is greater than the card. Simple, but enough to make me smile.
Wany forgot to post the card actually hahahaha. Silly duckling, always forgetting things :3 No worries! I'll be sure to get it from you soon!
I really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY LOVE THE PRESENTS!!!!! Thank you so much lovelies. Seriously, you girls are awesome! Gosh I can't wait to use it tomorrow hahaha! I hope the amazing smell won't distract me from doing my work and start smelling myself instead :]
I love you girls to the moon and back ♥




No comments:
Post a Comment