I have sinned by being greedy at the Big Bad Wolf Bookfest.
But seriously, how can one not be at the utmost extent of greed when each book cost only RM 8?!
There are books that cost up to RM 30 but nothing of my preference.
I went on Saturday night and I was lucky. Very lucky, indeed.
Why, you ask?
BECAUSE IT WAS OPEN FOR 24 HOURS THAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would've stayed longer if my mum didn't ask us to stop shopping :(
![]() |
| My fave section. |
Wished I had taken more pictures but I was so busy digging (literally) for treasures :D
After about 4 hours there, here's what I got!
![]() |
| Meet Starleigh :) |
12 books, including 4 hardcovers at RM 8 each. You do the math. It's a fricking steal alright. If I could, I would've bought everything I touched. I was like a helium balloon in that convention centre.
So happy. So so so so so happy. I swear I look like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.
One problem though. Which book should I start with?




oh my gosh! i only bought three! haha (i feel challenged here)
ReplyDeletep/s: i finally bought The Casual Vacancy for 69.90 yehoo!
HAHA! Yes I saw your instagram! Finally you bought that kikiki.
DeleteDAMN! I need to get my ass to the Mines tomorrow!!
ReplyDelete