The best lip balm ever! At least for me. I've been using Butt Naked for two years now. It's definitely my favourite! It tastes and smells delicious (despite its ridiculous name HAHA).
It's a mix of green apple, honey dew and spicy pear. YUMMMZZZ!
So far I've tried 12 flavours; Dog Poop, Cat Pee and Monkey Farts to name some. Weird names, huh? I was kindda disgusted at first but surprisingly, Dog Poop's nice! Coffee Caramel :)
This is my first time buying Rainbow Sherbet. It's very sweet. Vanilla Ice Cream, Raspberry, Lime, & Orange mix. Not my cup of tea though.
What's not to love?! There are 400 flavours to choose from. Trust me, I took all day to decide which to purchase.
And one tube cost only RM 12 (excluding postage). STEAL!
You can get it here. It's a great product. I did blog about it two years ago but that blog's gone with the wind. Let me know what you think! :)

Mia, nextime you buy it please let me know. I want one! hehe..
ReplyDeleteI thought you said you don't want? HAHA
Delete