Saturday, February 18, 2012

New addition to the family!

We have a new baby!

No I didn't gave birth. He did HAHAHA

PORORO! Cute right!




We LOVE toys! Robots, plushies, barbies - you name 'em, we have 'em. Yeah yeah, we're kids at heart. That's why we're soulmates! :) kikiki.




Sadly, I have to leave this baby with his daddy'o. Why? He's a better parent than I am of course HAHAHAHA!




6 comments:

  1. Why am I so jealous with you guys. You guys are a perfect couple. Have the same hobbies and you can see each other for many times. :(

    Jealous for a thousand time. huhu..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww.. Don't be darling. It's not without effort :) Yeah being able to see him from time to time is definitely a plus! Your time will come soon. Chin up doll! :)

      Delete
    2. haha..yupz babe.. I gonna see him soon but only only 3 days and that is not enough for me. huhu. I don't know when am I gonna see him again. However, I am happy for you! ^_^

      Delete
    3. HAHA! I don't mean your holidays. I mean there will be a time where the both of you could be together and see each other everyday :)

      And thank you hehe. I'm happy for you too love!

      Delete