Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Haven't you seen me sleepwalking? 'cause I've been holding your hand.

I was so worried about not getting any letters for my industrial training in June. I'm in my last semester now (my last semester should be LAST SEMESTER if I studied, if you know what I mean)


My housemate and I decided to stay here in Perlis, since we're having financial situations and everything in Perlis is a lot cheaper... plus we already have a house here. We sent our application letters to 3 factories all over Perlis.


The one we really want is Shorubber, a glove-making factory wholly owned by the Japs and it's nearby, just 15 minutes from our house. Everyone told us that we wouldn't get chosen because the factory wants mechanical students since they have to deal with machines and all.


We major in rubber! Glove = rubber! Why not us, right?


Being the stubborn girls we are, we decided to beg. And beg, and a hell lot more of begging were done so that we could be accepted. We looked like fools. Yeap, but you gotta do what you gotta do right?


Long story cut short, 2 months have passed and we still hadn't gotten any news. No one picked up our calls. Nothing. 


We tried calling Shorubber again for the very last time before giving up for good.


And guess what?































WE'RE ACCEPTED!












YEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!


ALHAMDULILLAH! THANK YOU GOD!


I now can sleep in peace :)



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations dear... I am happy for you and btw, what course you're taking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS! LOL we talked about this already HAHA you lupa eh? I'm taking Polymer Technology. y'know, getah and plastic. heheh

      Delete
  2. You're welcome. Hahaha. You know me. I always forgot. I have a memory problem. Couldn't be save. haha.

    ReplyDelete