Thursday, December 1, 2011

Straight from my heart.

If you think that I've forgotten my roots just because I speak English more than I do Malay, then fuck you. Yes, I am not of mixed heritage. I am 100% Malay and I'm honestly ashamed because my own race thinks poorly of me.


I love my race. I'm just not ecstatic about the way most of you think. Can you not be so shallow? I actually love English a lot and I know I don't speak the language perfectly, at least I try to. But you? You don't even try! You think by learning English, you're turning your back on your race. If I've forgotten my roots, I wouldn't be able to speak Malay at all, would I?


Think before you say things. Don't be racist. It's unhealthy since we live in a multiracial country. Don't you wanna be better? Do better?


Just think. God didn't provide you with fully functional brain merely as accessories.

2 comments:

  1. Jealousy, I think... I love English too... Btl2.. If kita lupa daratan macamana kita ble cakap melayu.. Kan~~~ hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's jealousy. I just think they're scared to learn new things because they're narrow minded.

    ReplyDelete