Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"I should go before my will gets any weaker and my eyes begin to linger"

♥ Now Playing : Levi Kreis - I Should Go


If you've been following me on Twitter, then you know that I've been on my TV series marathon for over a month now. 


Vampires. That's what they have in common HAHA. I've been watching The Vampire Diaries and True Blood all over again. The sad thing is that TVD S3E10 won't be released till January 5th. Ugh.


Okay so what I'm trying to say is that Vampire Diaries, Twilight saga and True Blood have different ideas on vampires. 


Vampire Diaries : Vamps can walk in the sun with the aid of a magic ring. When staked in the heart, they turned grey? HAHA I don't know the exact word. Vamps here sleep on comfy beds. Their kryptonite is a herb called vervain. Mind compulsion is their ability. Vamps here are good looking. They can heal.


Twilight saga : Vamps sparkle in the sun. They can't exactly be killed easily. Wooden stakes don't work. The only way to kill them is to tear them into small pieces and burn those pieces. Vamps here don't sleep at all and they have special powers like mind reading and mood changing and see into the future HAHA. Their skin is hard and they're very beautiful. Their venom have healing powers.


True Blood : Vamps still can't walk in the sun as that will burn them. A stake right through the heart causes the vamp to explode into this bloody mess and all that are left are some red gooey mess. Yuck. Oh and also, vampires are mainstream here. They still sleep in coffins though and they have substitute blood, synthetic blood made for them so that they won't drain humans dry LOL.  Vamps here 'glamour' (hypnotize) people. They can puncture their own skin and their blood heals.


These are all I can think of atm. They are all very different. Creative, I must add. If let's say vampires do exist, what are we gonna do? How do we kill them? Which killing method should we believe in?! HAHAHAHA since none of the vampires I mentioned above have anything in common, we're doomed I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment