Monday, November 7, 2011

Tagged by Sharon this time LOL

Twice in one day? You girls are insane HAHAHA!

TERMS & CONDITIONS:

1.You must post these rules. 
2.Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal. 
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer. 
4.You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. 
5.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER 
6.No tag back! 
7.No stuff in the tagging section about "YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY) have tagged 11 people.


ELEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME

1. My waist size is 25/26

2. I hate Spongebob No Pants.

3. I am a one man woman.

4. I'm a bookaholic

5. I can't dance.

6. I love anything vintage.

7. I was quite devastated when I found out that Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens ended.

8. I first pierced my ears at the age of 18. I went to National Service (PLKN) so  I had to take it out and I pierced again 3 months after that -.-

9. I have big feet. I hate shoe shopping but I love shoes.

10. Not a Bielieber.

11. I want bigger boobs.


 SHARON'S QUESTIONS.

1. What you like about your bf?
I love everything about him. Every flaw and perfection.

2. What is your favourite games in ps2?
Persona 4. Hands down.

3. Do you think you can defeat me in Tekken?
I suck at it -.- so no I don't think I can

4. What is your favourite subject?
English and Music.

5. What do you think about me?
I think you're this amazing, beautiful woman who needs to give yourself a break and accept the fact that you're awesome!

6. With handbag or without handbag?
Depends on the occasion. I'm more of a tote bag person.

7. What kind of book do you like to read?
I don't have a specific genre. I read pretty much everything.

8. What is your favourite song?
This is tough. I have so many! My all time faves are Home by Michael Buble, True by Ryan Cabrera and Someday by The Strokes. And many others.

9. Do you who is Sarah Geronimo?
I know that she's a Filipino singer and actress without googling :D I just don't watch her movies or listen to her songs.

10. Your race?
Malay. Pure.

11. Last question, hurm. When will you get marry?
Hopefully by 26. If it was up to me and only me, I'd be married by now.


MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU

1. What is your happiest childhood memory?  What makes it so special?

2. Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs.

3. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?

4. If you had a monkey that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?

5. Has your greatest fear ever come true?

6. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

7.  Would you date yourself?

8. What was your first impression of me?

9. Do you think there are guys out there who would do all the things Bruno Mars said in his lyrics?

10. What would you name your first daughter and son?

11. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?



MEHEHEHEHE I'M TAGGING...

1. Whoever. You don't have to post it in your blog. Answer for the sake of fun :)

2. Whoever's friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment