Monday, November 7, 2011

Tagged by butterfly

HAHA. Here goes nothing.


TERMS & CONDITIONS:

1.You must post these rules. 
2.Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal. 
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer. 
4.You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. 
5.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER 
6.No tag back! 
7.No stuff in the tagging section about "YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY) have tagged 11 people.


♥ 11 things about yours truly ♥

1. Think pink.

2. Michael Buble's first and forever love (He pretended to not know of my existence, that b****)

3. I can't pronounce R without sounding like a total stuck up biatch HA HA

4. I never shaved my legs despite the fact that I sometimes wear shorts.

5. I named things (my car is called Ayva, my laptop is Lara) shadap.

6. I'm looking forward to making a wish on 11.11.11 at 11:11 pm

7. I believe in love at first sight.

8. My bestfriend is an actress.

9. I'm colour blind.

10. I plan to marry my boyfriend at the age of 26.

11. I don't like the idea of my favourite underground musicians going mainstream.


♥ Eleven q's from Van ♥

1. Why is the sun called 'sun'?
It comes from Old Irish meaning "lighting up". It could also come from the saxon word ertha, the saxon/germanic/dutch goddess of the earth. But the truth is that nobody can really tell who first named the sun and how or why.

HAHAHAHA I totally googled that one. Why is the sun called sun? My answer is  because it Shines Upon Normality, making normal looks pretty amazing. 

I DON'T KNOW WHY THE SUN IS CALLED SUN! HAHAHAH

2. Do you like your hair? Why?
I love my hair! My hairdresser said I have a pretty mane LOLZA Mostly I love it because it's naturally wavy. Some people spend lotsa kachings to get wavy hair. Also because it made me look good. Ever seen my straight hair-do? NOT A GOOD LOOK.

3. Do you believe in Jagger?
I got the moooooooooooooves like Jagger...

4. How do you spend RM100 at one go?
Books. Enough said.

5. Cheat or be cheated?
Neither. Cheating makes me look like a whore. Be cheated just suck.

6. Favourite sushi? If you hate sushi, pretend and pick one!
I HATE SUSHI. LOL. I'll pick Unagi maki then.

7. Celine Dion or Mariah Carey?
Both. I just love them both.

8. Do you like the number '8'?
Yes and no. Yes because it means rich and no because it's a little cliche, don't you think?

9. Where would you go for a holiday?
Rome or the Bahamas.

10. Why do birds sing and penguins don't?
Because penguins dance. If penguins sing and dance, Super Junior won't make it :p

11. Which do you prefer, with or without make-up? (Guys, this refers to your ladies. Unless of course, if you wear make-up too.)
I don't use make up (yet), but I wouldn't say I prefer without. Make up is invented to make us girls look somewhat presentable and not ghastly! A little make up here and there goes a long way. BUT! Yes there's a but. Don't go around looking like the actresses in the Chinese opera.


♥ Eleven question for you! ♥

1. Why do you think you were born? Besides making someone happy.

2. If you were the opposite sex, what would your name be? Inclusive of middle name and surname.

3. Will there really be a zombie apocalypse one day? What do you think about the possibility of one?

4. Describe you fashion sense.

5. What's the one song that you can't stop humming to?

6. What's your bad habit?

7. What movie never fails to tear you up?

8. What's your take on death? Elaborate please.

9. Tell me your most embarrassing moment.

10. List me the 5 things you have to do before you die.

11. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?


♥ Eleven people? I have only 6 LOL ♥

1. Shakyla

2. Sharon

3. Fara Jafri

4. Meet

5. Nurain

6. Nicole


I wish I could tag Van! Grr.


4 comments:

  1. Mia, I like your hair..I like curly hair..that's y nnti i want to curl my hair again.hehe. I will answer your question later okay..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! If you need a travel partner, just give me a holla okay? Rome or Bahamas. I'm in baybee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon: ngaww thanks sweets. ooooh curls! i'd love to see that :)

    Van : definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe...wait for my first salary..miahaha..I also want ot go even though it is not my place to go...:p

    ReplyDelete