Friday, November 11, 2011

Another must have.

I am getting this jumpsuit! :D It's super expensive :'( But I really really really really really really really really times infinity want it so badly! Can't wait can't wait! MYR 265 from Miss Selfridge. Oh dear God.


I'm two hundred bucks short HA but there's one tiny problem. Okay being two hundred bucks short is one problem. Another problem. It says 'petite', for girls with height of 5' 3" (160 cm) and below. I am 5' 4". Will one tiny inch be a nuisance?


WHYYYYYY!




Here's a picture of me wearing it. Whatchu think? :D I'm in love with it. I would've bought it just now. I didn't have enough cash. Ah, bummer.


You know what? Screw that inch! I'M STILL GETTING IT, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.


What Mia wants, Mia gets. MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

5 comments:

  1. Wow! it looks good on you. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you sure? I love it too but i'm scared i'll regret buying it HAHAHA i'm getting it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, u look pretty with it. Wah! You really want it. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i bought it already!!!! WOOOOOWEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation...Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete