Tuesday, October 11, 2011

MSG

No it's not Monosodium Glutamate HAHAHAHA it's my sister Sharon ♥ HEHEHE


Beau and I went to Times Square to meet up with her and company on Monday. Honestly, I was pretty nervous about it since it's my first time meeting her after knowing her for a year or so. Not really the first time though, we met back when she visited beau in National Service/PLKN. Beau and I were just good friends back then so he introduced me to her as just a 'friend'. LOL 


So yeah, we were supposed to meet at 5 pm but due to KL's horrible after-work congestion, we arrived at 7.30 pm. We felt so bad! Sharon just arrived and we made her wait for us :( We're so sorry love. Shouldn't have driven there. Bad decision.


Long story cut short, our meeting point was the snooker area. Watched her boy and boy's cousin play while we talked for a bit. I was shy honestly. I don't know what to say. It was all very overwhelming. Luckily beau was there to sorta break the ice HAHA I'm so bad at meeting people. Cat got my tongue suddenly.


Blah blah blah we had dinner ot the 10th floor. The Simple House Cafe is it? I forgot. And it's time for Sharon to 'un-ribbon' her present HAHAHA




Excited much? HAHA





YAY SHE SAID SHE LOVED IT OMG OMG OMG I'M SO HAPPY!!!! THANK YOU!







Sharon's dinner, me, beau and our Iced Lemon Tea.



It was a good day, really. I was happy to see her but I kindda regretted the fact that we didn't take any pictures together :( You looked so pretty Sharon! I don't even know who you're talking about in your blog! Gigit kang HAHA and omg you and your boy looked awesome together. 


Shortly after that, we parted ways. Beau and I went to watch Johnny English Reborn (I watched and he slept). 


Yada yada yada, Sharon and her boy came over to beau's place and we hung out for a lil bit more. Exchanged hilarious moments. funny person, that girl :) I was taken aback because it's been so long since beau spoke in Sabahan's slang. It touched me and I swear I almost cried. I missed that. He won't speak like that in front of me.


Took our naps. I didn't get to hug her goodbye though. Slept like the dead :( 


Hope to see you again soon! Thanks for coming! Love you Sharon :)




2 comments:

  1. Auch mia..why bite? hehehe..auw..thanks for the picture..hehe..going to make it my DP at facebook.hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. because you're so yummy HAHAHA you're very much welcome :)

    ReplyDelete