As mentioned before, my underarms and some parts of my inner thighs are heavily pigmented, or black to simply say it. I consulted some skin specialists and friends to help me find a solution. Black underarms and thighs, ain't a pretty sight.
And so I have the answer. TAWAS. It is said that 'tawas', some sort of medicinal stone will help in reducing the pigmentation. I searched all Perlis for it but there wasn't any sign of it, no one actually sells it here.
So no tawas for me, but I found Tawas Soap! The salesgirl said that it has the same benefits as the real stone. Plus, it's only RM 5 so I bought the soap. It's by RDL, the same company that manufactured the infamous Papaya Soap, among other soaps.
I'd do anything to lighten the mentioned parts.
Started using it today. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully this works!

Oh mia..Banyak jual dekat sabah..Do you 1? I can buy for you.. It's also cheap..Btl tawas is the best solution for smelly armpit and black too...
ReplyDelete