Friday, September 23, 2011

Some people I tell you.

Rude, immature, insecure, jealous and cowardly. Don't you have better things to do than trying to bring other people down? Don't hate, inspire instead :)

Wow I just came up with that HAHA! Gonna use that as my life quote ^^

Ahem ahem.

On a lighter note, I have 6 days of freedom before my next paper. What to do, what to do. Sleep for 5 days straight? Oooh I love the sound of that! HAHAHA 

On a not so light note. Love and peace. Two different words with two entirely different meanings but if you combine them, it's pretty much a wonderful feeling. Contentment, in fact.

If anyone of you readers dislike me or maybe I've wronged you in some ways that I'm not aware of, feel free to comment at the bottom of this entry. Include your reasons please. I want to know. I need to know. I'm all ears. I am human after all. I tend to make mistakes. Lots of em. 


I won't hate you. I'm so over that.


P/S : No hate comments like the previous post entitled "Mindless Thoughts". Be mature and respectable. It's not rocket science.

7 comments:

  1. I like it..so no reason for that..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yah..I read the mindless thoughts..sgt kejam org tersebut...huhu...anyway, I really like your blog... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Sharon. That person memang tak guna otak kan? sudah lah datang blog orang pastu mo comment like that. Suka hati je. If tak suka, jangan la masuk sini lagi kan? HAHA

    thanks babe. i really like your blog too! that's why i'm there everyday HEHEHE :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dun c ne prob wif ur blog. no offensif content oso. i really like the way u write. i visit here everyday oso. the ppl that dun like is just jealous. n they got no work to do so they kacau u larh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Mia. Memang takda otak kot..haha..itulah..kalau tak suka jgn la baca and komen..ni suka2 nak mengata..maybe it's ur enemy kot..


    <3 haha..Thanks girl! hehe...okaylah..both of our blog best...hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHARON : I have enemy? I didn't know that LOL not that I know of anyway. If kita tak tau orang tu tak suka kita, still consider enemy is it? Oh what the hell don't care. and i love you :)

    XXX-FORTUNE : hi there. thanks so much for your support :) yeah brainless people. let's not go near them. I heard they're contagious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha...maybe it is your secret admirer in the opposite way..haha.. hurm...tak juga..that's mean dia jeles dgn u..that's all..alah biar la dia...nnti dapat tau gak sapa tu..btl tu..who cares? I don't..haha..I love you too..:D

    ReplyDelete