Tuesday, September 27, 2011

RACE AND RELIGION ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. 

PLEASE TAKE NOTE.


Changing one of the above doesn't mean changing BOTH. 

9 comments:

  1. I agree!! teach me more..more more!!! hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you're so hyper today sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always hyper because I'm bored...huhu...teach me english more and more..hehe..teach me how to use those, these and this..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA
    This = satu benda di sini
    These = banyak benda di sini
    those = benda banyak yang di sana

    HAHAHAHA you know how I learn? I buy primary english books so that I have the basics first. Trust me, i couldn't speak at all dulu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha.. me too..even if I buy english books but I still can't speak infront you or others. I don't know.. I really confuse about english.

    Give me example about this, these and those..Oh, I think you can be my teacher..hehe..sometimes, I'm confused with grammar..huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  6. of course you can! if you don't speak, how to practice? I believe you can :) start speaking and you'll be amazed of what you're capable of. trust me.

    This is my book I'm holding. These are my books in my hand. Those are your books on the bookshelf over there. Not so hard kan? :)

    HAHA it's like teaching my little sister.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to speak but sometimes I pronounce it wrong or grammar error.. I'm trying but I still confuse. huhu.. I wish I can speak like you..

    Ouh, okay.. I get it.. let me try..

    This is my room... These rooms look familiar. Those are your room.

    BEtulka? hehe..

    Well, I'm weak.. I need to learn a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Try baby try! it's okay to get it wrong the first time. if tak buat mistake, how can we learn right?

    and yes! the first 2 is correct! YAY! 2 kisses for you. the third one is almost correct. you can either say "THAT is your room" sebab satu benda ja kan or "THOSE are your rooms". Those for banyak. so rooms la :)

    LOL english lesson here ka? HEHEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, you're right.. haha..

    Damn! I need a lot of practice... I forgot that these and those for banyak..haiyoh..okay, set dikepala suda ni..hehe


    Iya, english lesson here!! haha

    ReplyDelete