Ramadhan's back! I was talking to one of my sisters about Sahur food mum always cook. It's always been cabbage and ikan goreng since forever HAHAHA! But I loved it. Every single time.
Sis told me that they had a discussion about what to cook for sahur this time and guess what? It's still cabbage and ikan goreng HAHA discussion for what then? LOL you guys are hilarious.
She (my sister) sorta complained about having to eat the same meal yet again. Upon hearing this, I almost shed tears. I've been so emotional lately. Things have been difficult for me. It's my 3rd Ramadhan here in Perlis, cooking sahur by myself, berbuka with friends etc. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every single moments, I do. It's just that I'm a bit sad cuz I haven't had sahur or berbuka with my family for quite sometime now and I really miss them.
So I asked my sister, "You wanna cook sahur meal on your own and not sahur and berbuka with family for 3 Ramadhans or you wanna eat Mama's ikan goreng with cabbage?"
I guess we all know the answer :)
Oh Mama how I'd give anything to eat the food you make... :'(
.
No comments:
Post a Comment