It's basically a strategy game where you collect suns and plant ADORABLE plants to defeat the incoming zombies from entering your house and eating your brain. Don't worry, nothing gruesome. But you just have to be careful though. It's ADDICTIVE. 100 points to the cuteness of the plants as well as the zombies.
Here's the trailer.
There are 5 levels. Day, Night, Pool, Fog and Roof. You just gotta have the best strategy in order to kill them zombies. Improvise and shit. The Zombz vary in strength too fyi. There's this Football Zombie and he's just fast and strong. Watch out for him. And a few other zombies with um.. special personality? LOL
It's really famous now. Even more famous than Angry Bird. So many merchandise to choose from. Keychain, purses, they even have their own earphones. Too cute I just can't.
What are you waiting for? Download now! :D
One more thing, I don't have the full download link since I took this game from a friend who actually bought the game for a sum of money LOL. But I can give it to you in person. Just give me your thumbdrive HAHA
Btw, this is my favourite! Wallnut.
And this is boyfriend's fave, Kernel pult. (He just HAD to bring Kernel pult in every stage of the game LOL so cute)
I guess that's about it. Enjoy :)
*Photos from Google Image and
vid is from Youtube duh*
.



auwww cute! yours and the boyfriend's picks :D
ReplyDeleteHEHEHE! thanks! but everything about the game is just cute la. so hard to choose which is the cutest. they're all equally adorable. grrr.
ReplyDelete