The lecturer was like "Siapa Amira?"
"Oh crap.. what now?", said the voice in my head.
"Awak banyak kali tak datang"
Counting the days in my head. "Eh saya datang. Semalam dengan 1st class je tak datang. Lain datang"
"Oh ok."
LOL! Amira? Seriously? Aiyoh. Mia teacher, MIA! And she said I looked 'tak berminat' in the subject. The question is not about my interest. I do like Polymer Science. Eventhough it's my 7th choice out of 8, thanks to my ex. Seriously Arif, thanks a lot man. You sent me to the end of Malaysia. (that's what I get for letting my then-boyfriend choose my university). But the subjects are alright. I kindda love them.
Back to my point, it's not about my interest. The real questions are:
1. What the heck are you teaching? I can't understand cuz I was absent yesterday. I'm sorry but I'll get the notes from my friends.
2. KENAPA CLASS BUAT AT 12 PM?! Mengantuk laaaaaah! Plus I just ate and it was raining. Siapa tak mengantuk? Amie was HAHAHAHA! ^^
See? I am interested. Just give me sometime to adapt HEHEHE :)
Will score this semester, InsyaAllah. Amin. (though I've been saying it for the past 2 semesters)
P/S: Who wants free condom sampels? I think I'd love to do my practical at some condom factory or something. Just a thought. Curious bah.
xoxo,
mia ♥
.
No comments:
Post a Comment