Yes, babies! Baby fishes that is ^^ She's got 15 guppies! (well, one is mine LOL) OMAGEEZ they're adorable!
I honestly didn't know about the existence of a pet store in Perlis! I mean, since it has hutan and sungai and all, why would you need a pet store, right? Wrong! Apparently, it's still needed -.-"
Anyways, yeah. Guppies. Have I mentioned how oh so adorable these creatures are?! I thought of getting 5 for myself but I'm afraid I might not be able to take care of them properly. the last 27813046 fishes of mine died :(
And did you know? The prettier guppies are male and the less pretty ones are females? Where's the justice man? HAHA and also, thy're called 'ikan longkang' cuz that's where they're from. Longkang.
Top, male. Bottom, female.
Oh and guess what?! Amie's females are possibly preggers! :D cool eh?
Bye-bye fishes. Mummy's going off to camp for the weekends HAHA I hope you don't miss them too much Amie :)
xoxo,
mia ♥
.


No comments:
Post a Comment