I have this huge thing on Little Miss & Mr Men tees. Yeah I have a few collections. So what? They're adorable!
Anyway, I wear these tees to class. With cardigans of course as we are not allowed to wear short sleeves. Usually people would say "HAHA cute tee" or "LOL banyaknya baju Little Miss you". But this time, this person said "Buruk la awak pakai ni. Kurus sgt. Who in their right mind would want to wear this to class? UiTM je kot" but she said it in a very broken English. I'm not saying my English is great.
Whatever. Um.. dude the shirt looked GREAT on me kay? HAHAH shadap. This particular person is not just a 'famous' meanie. She's also fat. As in GIGANTIC. I'm sorry but that's just the pucking truth. I'm not usually this 'vocal' BHAHAHAHAH
So yeah. She said I looked ugly rite? The other day, I saw her wearing LITTLE MISS TROUBLE!! OMG like seriously?! Do they come in quintuple XL?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! She saw me staring and tried to hide BEHIND her teeny friend. Lagi la I gelak. Gila apa? Damn the shirt was waaaaayyy too tight! I think she was having a hard time breathing.
Eh woman, the shirt said 'LITTLE Miss'. You think you're so little la? HAHAHAHA God. Haih. I'm not usually a meanie but this girl made me geram. I've never said bad things about her. Okay so now I kindda did LOL whatever lah I don't pucking care.
So the moral of the story is, jangan cakap orang nanti awak yang lebih :)
.
i like the moral of the story :)
ReplyDelete