Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Iced Lemon Tea = ASHTRAY?!

My friend Shahmi, he's jiwa kacau today LOL. After 2 hours of studying in the library, we went makan-makan. I haven't eaten the whole day and was so hungry. Went to Kangar and hit Secret Recipe.

(Yes, there's a SECRET RECIPE in Perlis HAHA baru bukak LOL. I know! I din believe it the first time either)

So yeah, I had Tom Yam Kung, Black Pepper Lamb Pie & Iced Lemon Tea. I thought nak add Chocolate Indulgence cake but HAHAHHA tak larat lah. Anyway here's the story.

I was enjoying my food, I dunno what the hell Shahmi was thinking cuz he seemed so distracted. Takmau la kacau. And then kan, as he was smoking his cigarette, he dumped the ashes into my ICED LEMON TEA! WATAFAK?! He was still so blur when I shrieked. He was like "What what?!"

And then I showed my glass. HAHAHA you should've seen his face. He was like "sorry sorry sorry" HAHA it was funny adeh..

Apa lah yang you pikir tu..


see that black thing there? HAHA adui.


HIHI oh and I saw my first rainbow in Perlis! HAHA gila jakun.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment