Sunday, April 4, 2010

I can't tell you how much I try.

It's a Sunday. I woke up at 7. Like, seriously?
HAHA yeah I did. My course organized this "Prospek Kerjaya" thingy for us Polymerians cuz we simply don't know what we'll be doing for the rest of our lives!

But uh... I pretty much slept half way. So, no input. Hmm.. :O

But what I do know is that Polymer Technology is interesting. Yeah well there're lotsa Chemistry & Physics.. Apart from THAT, it's pretty much my kindda thing.

AND, you see them everyday! Condoms, gloves, plastic chairs, handphone housing etc.

The huge plus for me is that I"ll be able to create/modify plastics so that it's biodegradable. YAY! Those closest to me knows how this thing had been affecting me. I bebel to people who uses plastic bags. C'mon loves, canvas bags are waaaaay CUTER & BETTER for our Mother Earth.

The last time I went book shopping in Kinokuniya, I said no the the blue plastic bag. & guess what I got? Free RM 50 vouchers! I thought they give it to everyone but the man said that he only give it to people who said no to plastic bags.

Awesome, much?

As soon as I get back to KL, I'm so going to Forever 21 to get more canvas cuties! They're so cheap. Can't help it HAHAHA

I'm off to do my English assignment!

Topic:
Why aren't Malay men romantic?

HAHA that's a bit hard for me as I know I'll be a lil biased. No, scratch that. I'll be biased as HELL! My significant other isn't even a Malay. Oops? HAHAHA ^^

p/s: So much for saving $$. Spent a couple of bucks on tees. Shit I jinxed it.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment