Alyssa Bernal, Kina Grannis, Melissa Polinar & Jennifer Chung.
Such inspiration :)
What? I'm an amazing shower-singer okay? ^_____^
Neways. I. Am. So. Frickin. Proud. Of. MYSELF! Why, you asked? Here's why:
I saved more than I spent!! HAHAHA to those who knows me, I'm sure you're congatulating me now & tell me I did a great job :) I now call myself "Miss Shopa-sober" LOL
& I said NO to 4 of the most adorable ON SALE baby tees AND a pair of black skinies (my fave) Though it took 2 friends of mine to hold me back HAHA but still, 4 cute tees? On sale lagi tu! Who could've resisted?! I must've had some kindda super power or something ^^
Also, I've been saving RM 1 a day since God knows when and now, I can buy myself a decent DSLR without having to starve myself for the whole year HAHAHA I'm shit happy :D I swear I can feel heat radiating from every part of my body.
Upgrading from RM 1 to RM 2 (: Maybe I could afford a house by next year HEHE.
To those who asked me why my titles are weird or takde kena-mengena and stuff, it's because my titles are random lyrics/quotes/sayings/whatever that I came across right before I write.
Like right now, I'm listening to Scummy by Arctic Monkeys and the lyric "I bet he'll rob you if he can" sorta popped out you know? HAHA there's the big secret! LOL
Alrity then, off to study ICT! xo.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment