Thursday, February 4, 2010

I zapin-ed :D

Thesis statement : Mia skipped class today due to several reasons HAHAHA ^^

Yeah well, I need to work on my writting skills. I suck :/ I can speak, I just couldn't put it in the form of written words.
So like I said, skipped class today due to several health complications.
But I attended koko HAHA funny kan. Kelas tak pegi tapi ko pegi.

1 thing la : I do not like driving at night.

Koko malam. 9 to 11. I din know where to park so I simply park depan Mushroom. Well, it's not really 'mushroom' mushroom to those yang tak tau. It's sorta like tempat survival kitorang la kot. HAHA tah. From atas, it does look like mushroom. HEH nevermind!

So yeah I takot kena clamp, & this is what I letak kat dashboard :
.



Nyot. Bukan ke ni macam lagi mengundang Mak/Pak Guard nak rantai?? HAHAHA

Parking : FAIL!
.

3 comments:

  1. klaka la u mia. btw, that's a creative thought. ;p so, kete x kne rantai ar ni?

    ReplyDelete
  2. tht's the first time i nmpk kete u. that nite i tendang sket tayar kete u. hahahahahaha

    what can i say. I'm JEALOUS MUCH!

    ReplyDelete