Sunday, August 3, 2014

Puberty done right.


"Look what we have! The perfect nerd couple, Jeremiah and Mia."

"Aww, Miah and Mia!"



Ring any bells? 


If you got it wrong, it was from the first Princess Diaries. Lana (Mandy Moore) said it. It was one of my fave lines even before I met my very own Jeremiah. I saw the movie in 2002! I was what, eleven?


In fact, at one point I even wished that I had someone as cute as that red haired nerd. He was totally my type. (Note: This was pre-Gary. It was two lifetimes ago. I have (now) found my ideal guy LOL)


I guess I got my wish after all mehmehmemehmeh :3 Funny how the world works, eh?





Oh and that cute red haired nerd?










A TOTAL HOTTIE NOW OH MY GOD I KNEW IT!





He was also Shawn Farrell in The 4400 series if you noticed. 

Hahahahahahahahaha yeah okay bye.







P/S: We're the real Miah and Mia ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment