Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Not so coupley after all

So we tried wearing our first couple tee the other day. All these four years of being together, we've never owned anything couple-y...

Except for the couple ring on our 5th month that disappeared conveniently 2 months later.

Ok so couple tee. Not those typical, exact same shirt. I bought it in FOS, same cartoon design (which is adorable). Mine is red while his is pink - oh shush I love my man in pink :)

We went out. I was pretty excited since it's our first time and the people that wear couple tees looked disgustingly cute hahah! Well, not all of them *coughs*.


In the three minutes of walking from his apartment to my car, we felt totally uncomfortable and very self-conscious. We kept fixing our tees and threw side glances at each other. The residents were all looking and that's when I decided to button my cardigan (thank God for the cardigan!) all the way.


In that brief moment of realization, there's no way we'll wear couple tees, EVER.

They're cute, but they're definitely not for us. 



Except maybe if we don't wear it on the same day LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment