Sunshine.
The name I decided to call this tiny, hyper friend of mine. It was the first time we hung out, skipping one of the religious talks in camp. It was the only time I skipped so that's totally fine hahaha. She was wearing this bright, yellow baju kurung with sunflower prints all over. She was a sun on her own. Thus, sunshine.
It was one of the memorable nights I had.
This sunny of mine is far away now, a place where the sun rarely shines. I'm guessing that place needs her more than me eh?
What I wanna say is that I really miss you. I miss how I can randomly text you about everything. I miss telling you unimportant things. I miss listening to your ramblings, boy stuffs and all that nonsense.
I never thought it would affect me this much since we haven't seen each other that much... scratch that. We haven't seen each other AT ALL! Despite that, we remain close. It's pretty amazing. Usually, at this rate, everyone would have left me on my own. You didn't.
I have so much more to say but I'll save it for some other time :)
I hope you're doing great over there. I hope people are treating you nicely and I hope they aren't too hard on you. Please eat well. From the birthday picture I got from you, I can see that you're getting skinnier. THAT IS NOT COOL WOMAN.
Most of all, I hope you don't forget the important things. Party all you want, just don't forget to study smart and you know, religious things :3 hahahaha.
I love you, kiddo. Come back soon?
With presents, of course :D
No comments:
Post a Comment