"What if everything's a lie?"
Surely, I was beyond devastated to know that I wasn't important enough. I thought what we had was special. I know better now. It was merely an illusion.
A beautiful one.
"There's nobody you know and you yourself know who you are - a socially awkward anti-social introvert. You're plain. You won't fit in. You just won't"
Don't I have feelings too?
There were warnings but I chose not to listen. I thought it was different for us and I cherish what we had. Nobody ever made me feel this way.
But then again, nobody has ever hurt me as much either.
I was always the rock for you, wasn't I? I was your reality check. Whenever you had your head too high up in the clouds, I pulled you back. I guess you don't need that anymore. You're living a fairy tale now. I'm glad.
For all it's worth, you were special. You still are. Anybody who knew us well would know that. Despite the obvious differences, I was your antidote and you were mine.
It's time to let go now, isn't it? :'(
It was good while it lasted.
No comments:
Post a Comment