Monday, December 31, 2012

I think I found my dream guy.

Is it possible to fall in love with an anime character? Cuz I think I have... fallen in love, face first.


Meet Irie Naoki. He's from Itazura Na Kiss (Mischievous Kiss)  ^^




The girl is Kotoko by the way HAHA




Isn't he dreamy?!


It's fate, the way we met. 

Hubba & I were just wandering around Popular... and the DVD just had to fall on my feet. Like, BAM! There it was. 

"Pick me! Pick me!", said the DVD. Oh shush it spoke to me okay. Just me. You know how I'm hopeless when it comes to romance~

A quick read on the synopsis and I was hooked right there and then.


His personality is cold but oddly enough, it's hot. You know what I mean? I can't even explain it right. For those who watched it already, you totally know what I mean. I bet you love him too~~~

 If you haven't, GO FIND IT!


I often dream about him. It's crazy. I think I'm more f-ed up than I usually am. It's a tie between him & Gary. Things are getting weirder, I swear hahahah.



I even took a picture while watching it for the 398128065th time and made it my wallpaper -.- you can even see WMP's buttons!








FUN FACTS


1. Itazura Na Kiss was published in 1991, in some mag and the anime that I mentioned was released in 2008. 

2. In 2010, it was adapted in that K-Drama Playful Kiss, starring Kim Hyun Joong (did I get the name right?). 

Anyway, I watched Playful Kiss after watching the anime but let me tell you, it doesn't even come close! Okay well there are some parts that are similar but still! It's not the same :( 

Honestly I don't really like it because it's so different. The feeling isn't really there. The anime was way, wayyyy, waaayyyyyyyy better. Kotoko was supposed to be adorable and Naoki was supposed to be cold-hearted and mean, not a sissy-tantrum-throwing kind of guy. This Kim Hyun Joong guy is like the Keanu Reeves of Korea. Robot ke apa? 

The drama isn't that bad la eheheh. There are some funny parts kikiki ^^


BUT! That's just my insignificant opinion ohohoho!! *Kotoko-style laugh*



Faster la kilang accept me before I go bonkers!

2 comments:

  1. Since when you like anime? haha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like since I was 9 babe hahahaha. My first anime was cardcaptor sakura.

      Delete