So... my lovely boyfriend made me my own SHIT BOX! It's basically a box where I put all my shits in, obviously.
The days where I went all "Sayang where's my sikat?! Sayang where's my this, where's my that?!! I swear it was hereeee" is now gone :D
I've been meaning to get a box but since everything is so costly these days and I'm pretty much indecisive all the time.
The things that you can do with a hot glue gun... tsk tsk tsk. It's one of man's greatest invention.
The only reason we bought this glue gun is for the dream catchers I've been making. Glue gun is less hostile than those 3-second glue.
IT DOESN'T STICK TO YOUR SKIN.
So here's my very own shit box!
| The essentials! |
| THERE'S EVEN A DRAWER :D |
OH. He also made this tissue case/box. Ma boi is amazeballs.
What's next?
Aw, man. That's damn cool la. He should do a tutorial cause I want to make too. I got so many shits that I just stuff in my drawers :(
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAH I do tht too! in the end i cant find anything. i already asked him and he said he doesn't even remember how he did it. he simply glue everything together LOL
Delete