THE YAYS & NAYS OF A HAIRY WOMAN.
Stop snickering. It's not even funny.
Have you noticed how quickly my hair grow? Super awesome okay. I'm also blessed with thick, fluffy mane. And also, bushy eyebrows (sort of). These are obviously the good stuffs. THE ONLY GOOD STUFFS.
The worst parts of being hairy are... EVERY DAY is razor day. Every fricking day. Missed a day and I'll have to deal with the Amazon. No, this is no exaggeration. That's one thing.
My facial hair. I have fine but noticeable hair all over my face; my cheeks are the most obvious. Camwhore at the wrong angle and BAM! Mustache. Also, I think I might develop unibrow at some point. I can see it forming already.
I don't wear rings, obviously because I have bulu on my finger. [can I have wedding necklace instead?]
Even my knees have hair on em. My thighs, my back, my shoulders, my chest [yes I have chest hair. problem?], my tummy and other obvious parts. Luckily the parts I mentioned aren't as coarse as the bulu on my forearms and legs. Oh God don't jinx it!
So you see, I would have gone for laser hair removal and so on... I wanted to but I didn't. The better half wouldn't let me. He said he loved every single hair of mine. I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE HIM. Not even one bit.
But when he played with the hair on my forearm... trust me, no one touched these hairy things. But he did. It doesn't make sense. It never made sense. MAYBE, he did love these bulus. Hahahahahaha.
Honey, you better not stop loving them cuz I'm not getting rid of them :) I'm beginning to love them. Okay, I'm trying. I don't love them yet.
Anyway, happy monthlyversary. 3 years, 2 months & counting. Thank you for loving me, for loving my bulus and for loving my not-so-lovable-attitude.
I love you just as much, if not more. See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment