I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (temporarily) in love with this Jason Behr guy. You know, Max Evans from Roswell. I had major crush on him before though.
But I kindda forgot all about him when I moved on to the next series.
A few months ago, I was crazy about Michael Vartan. Last year it was Stefan Salvatore. Last few years, I couldn't decide between Lucas and Nathan so I had a threesome with them in my head, all the fricking time hek hek hek.
But right now, it's Jason. Oh good God he's like my dream guy. Okay he's like number 2. My number one is of course, Michael Buble.
You know what, I'll just list them out! HAHAHAHA
MY DREAM GUY!
1. Michael Buble
2. Jason Behr
3. Steven Strait
4. Michael Vartan
5. James Lafferty & Chad Michael Murray (STILL CAN'T DECIDE)
6. Chris Pine
And last but not least,
7. Andrew Garfield
And not forgetting, Kang Gary :)
YOU SEE MY TYPE NOW? :D
Anyways, back to Jason. I watched Roswell when I was about 9 or 10. At that time I already had Buble to drool on but hey, who said a girl can't love more than one celeb? HAHAHAHA
Yeah well Jason is probably the closest to my dream guy, physically I mean.
Brunette, medium built, sleepy eyes, sexy lips, just an overall cutie.
I swear my heart's racing. HAHA I used to feel this rush with the boyfriend. Point is, Jason drives me nuts.
This is LOVE baby, LOVE! HAHAHAHA
so yeah. Jason Behr, see you in my dreams tonight. Get ready ;)
P/S: As hot as they all are, no one beats the organ-melting effects my man has on me :)










No comments:
Post a Comment