Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Good night, Roswell.


So...


I'm done with Roswell. Can you believe I cried? HAHA believe it. Being in love made me so emotional LOL


It's sad, really, but it's not just that. I cried because the series have come to an end. 


To y'all, it may be nothing but to me, it's like something I always look forward to. You know, when you had a long, rough day and you just wanna get home...


It feels like that for me. After a long day, i will take a really long cold shower and then I'll watch Roswell. Simply because Jason's in it HAHAHA no, he's the main reason, but not the only reason.


It's also because it's a relieve for me. The love story, the complications, the friendship, the goodbyes..


It's nice to get away from reality, to watch other people's difficult fictional life, watch Mr Hottie and pretend I'm Liz Parker HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA k.


Nah, it's my getaway.


So now that it's done, I need to find a new way to um... unwind. Since, you know, I don't have friends here. Besides my housemates.


Whether you believe me, or you just think this is another drama because of the drama queen you guys claim that I am, so be it. I just wrote what I feel. You be the judge. I don't care anyway, you judgmental pricks.


So yeah, good night Roswell. Till we meet again :) thank you for the amazing series. 


No comments:

Post a Comment