Hehe :)
It's our 3rd anniversary today! Woohoo! It's his 21st birthday too. Double woohoo!
Honey, this entry is for you.
You & I - It's been great, really. Sure we have the usual ups and downs (mostly ups, thank God), I wouldn't dream of having fights with anybody else. You understood me, accepted me when everyone else pushed me away. You were always there, since the very beginning. You're a very good friend. You're my best friend.
But you're a better lover.
You know how they say that a girl is very lucky when her boyfriend is also her best friend? :) Yeah well I guess I'm very, very lucky.
Despite our differences, we do get along pretty well, don't we? We do the most ridiculous things together, when there aren't people around HAHA! I hate it when you imitate my nonsense but you were too cute, I forgave you instantly ^^
I knew you were the one the moment I saw you. My heart totally skipped a beat! No kidding! I always find quiet guys attractive (I didn't know you were this annoying back then HAHAHA).
You're smart, funny and would go to great lengths for me. No one has ever done that and I admit, it feels pretty darn good I tell you.
We're both antisocial, you totally get it why I'm not out and about. That's awesome.
All my life I felt like I don't belong anywhere. It all changed when we opened up to each other. The emptiness I felt all these years were finally occupied. You fill up every little spaces. I felt whole for the very first time.
You mended my broken heart, you made me believe in love again. I never thought I could love anyone like that, ever.
It's been three years. Three wonderful years. You've grown from this zero-confidence boy to a spectacular man. You really have sayang :)
Do you have any idea of how important you are to me? Do you know how much I love you?
Of course you do :)
I can't tell you all this without getting teary so I decided to write you instead. You are God's gift to me, and I love you so so so much. Words can't even describe.
So yeah, happy 3rd anniversary baby :)
And happy 21st birthday. See you soon ^^
ouh..*tears
ReplyDeleteI feel the love. Really love seeing you guys together. You guys make it to 3 years and you guys shared everything and got the same hobbies. Very nice and I like you guys! :D