Friday, May 11, 2012

Indecisive, as usual.

Okay so here's the thing: 29th Avenue is only a few days old right? We managed to sell some items (which is awesome!) and now I'm not sure whether or not I should join tomorrow's event in UiTM, the BISMARK event. 


I can do it online since I don't have to talk to anybody in person because of the obvious: I'm scared. Of people. Yes. Seriously.


I told y'all countless times that I suck in making conversations. How can I sell these clothes without saying a word?!


I'll be joining my housemates for this event. They'll be selling floats and milk pudding... and then there's yours truly with clothes. Won't it be weird? Food, food, food, beverage, food, clothes, food, beverage, food. Ahhh shucks!


So now I'm torn. Of course I wanna sell all the clothes! But I don't know if I should join the event or not. There'll be so many stalls. I'm fricking nervous. 


Nevermind. I'll sleep on it. Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow, I've come up with a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment