Thursday, March 8, 2012

Whiny whiny whiny

I can't wear short-sleeved shirts, tank tops, mini/midi skirts and/or any skin revealing clothings. Since there are a lot of clothes I'm not allowed to wear (and the fact that my type of long-sleeved shirts are hard to find), my black cardigan is literally my soulmate! My one and only.


But my soulmate's torn :'( I can't just BUY any black cardigan. I'm very picky, especially when that's all I can wear. Okay maybe not just black but still, it's the safest choice.


Since no more cardi, I'm on my long-sleeved shirts hunting. Open season!


RM 46 from Milktee (same thing in F21 cost RM 150!)

RM 39 from Milktee. WHAAAAT?! 
I bought the almost exact thing in F21 for RM 149!!!
DAMMIT


RM 139.90 from Roxy




Roxy and Forever 21, will you be my best friend? :(


On second thought, WHERE CAN I GET LONG-SLEEVED SHIRTS AT RM 30 AND BELOW? (besides Milktee of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment