My instax 210 is getting a lil too big. LOL it was already big, I mean now it's a lil too big to bring everywhere heheh. Also, it's a lil frustrating because the awesome accessories like, leatherette cases, protection cases and photo albums are only available for the mini series. So f-ed up man. I searched everywhere for my baby instax's leatherette case but end up frustrated. Oh well.
I've been having this camera for quite sometime though. It's been so amazing! It served its purposes :)
BUT! Getting a mini 50s would be great, don't you think? I will still use my baby 210, of course (wider pictures) but I'm thinking of getting the mini 50s, just so I can have both. Yeah I'm a sucker for cameras.
But then again, it's a teeny bit too expensive. Okay I lied. It's FRICKING EXPENSIVE FOR AN INSTAX! Retail price at RM 899. YEAP. I did my part in surveying. Searched online and the cheapest I can get is RM 458. That's much better, no?
I'm sure I can "seduce" them to lower the price to RM 400 (or lower, that'd be awesome!)
AND!!!
free film *winks*
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
And Lomo? HAHAHA merely toys. Talking about lomo, where did I put all my lomo?!
Shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment