I'm back in Perlis. Classes have started. It's good to be back. NOT. But then again, I gotta do what I gotta do, whether I like it or not.
I miss having a crush. HAHA! I don't know where this came from but I kindda miss that feeling of having a crush and told no one about it but your best friends. I miss those girl talks, the stalking that never ends, the giggling and that mini heart attack moment when he looked your way. OHHHH I MISS THAT! ESPECIALLY THAT!
Back in PLKN camp, I had a HUGE crush on my beau. He's not my type and usually I wouldn't even think about approaching him but somehow things were different and I went up to him and introduced myself.
I was way too shocked when he said that he knows my name. My feeling at that time? ASDFGHJKL!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG HE KNOWS MY NAMEEEE!!!!!
Yeap. I had a mental battle with myself. It was literally world war.
I told my girls everything. Well, not everything since he was crushing on one of my best friend, E. Hey, I didn't steal nobody's man. She liked somebody else HAHAHA. Hurrah for me!
The girls and I would constantly stalk the boys we like. We follow them everywhere, snapping candid photos of them and buying the same drinks they bought. It was crazy, I tell you. We were crazy. Those boys. Homai. I bet you girls remember how we used to spy on them from our dorm ^^
Somehow I got brave enough to go up to him. I didn't know where that came from. HUGE SUCCESS :D We exchanged watches, see each other as often as possible, write letters... :) I still have those letters. I read them every night before I hit the sack, just to remember how innocent we used to be.
It turned out great for me :) We're still together, 2 years and 7 months later.
Oh, did you know? Beau never actually asked? I mean, he never 'proposed'.
ALL THE 2 MONTHS WAITING FOR HIM TO ASK, HE NEVER DID. I came up with a lot of ways to say yes, but the question never came.
Silly boy. My silly boy.
I miss you. Happy belated monthlyversary :)
No comments:
Post a Comment