Monday, December 5, 2011

Ironic, don't you think?

I'm not a fan of this Korean phenomena. 90% of my friends are crazy about them. So yeah I don't really mind since it's not my thing. The only Korean movie I've ever watched is Autumn In My Heart and to tell you the truth, I LOVED IT! I was around 9 years old at that time. That's my first and last Korean movie.


BUT! (Yes, there's a huge but)


I think I'm addicted to Running Man HAHAHAHAHA! I know right! To hear this from someone who's not a pro-korean mumbo jumbo. I put this blame on 2 of my sisters and my friend, Sepet. Okay fine. I have to admit, they're hilarious. I can't help it. I kindda need that dose of nonsense to survive in this zombie town. Oh for crying out loud! It's just a game show. I love game shows.


That doesn't mean I approve any other Korean related business. You hear me?! I REFUSE TO DO SO! :)


Kikikiki :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment