A map we have in our home. The pink dots you see are the places we plan to visit once we have enough money. The world map is temporary though. Planned to buy a better one once we find it.
I wanna go to Arizona to meet Tyler Fiore :) He said he'll come to Malaysia first but we'll see. It's awesome that he wants to meet me! :D And there's Canada somewhere...
I've always wanted to go to Rome ever since I was a little girl. I don't know why Rome exactly. I just know I wanna go there before I die. And then Germany to see my friend Tina.
We're not done marking though. But before I travel the world, I wanna go to Sabah first! You see that dot in the middle? It's the first place I marked :) Right on Kota Kinabalu. HIHIHI ^^
Time to save up!
No comments:
Post a Comment