Wednesday, November 9, 2011

L'Amour

Define romantic.


What is this word people always talk about? I don't actually know the real definition of romantic. It's pretty subjective, don't you think? My version romantic might be worlds apart than your version of romantic. 


What is romantic? 


If you think buying flowers for your significant other is romantic, so be it. I, on the other hand don't find that sweet gesture romantic :( Maybe because I give myself flowers. I do, really. I often buy white roses for myself. 


If romantic means butterflies in your tummies, feeling giddy, feeling all warm inside, getting tingles in places you never thought possible, then to me romantic would mean my boyfriend pausing an intense game in his favourite cyber cafe to answer my phone call. 


Or when he just smiled and shook his head at my stupidity (he could have ROFLed but he didn't) when I couldn't find the exact word to say. Trust me, my vocab is very, very limited. The not so romantic part was his attempts at imitating what I just did. I make epic stupid faces and ridiculous hand/body gestures, they're getting really embarrassing.


I have a few other romantic moments (which I choose to keep to myself), but the winner for my version of romantic is...


When he said that the first time he laid eyes one me, he saw his future wife :')


Fine fine that's just plain corny but I don't care weeeeeee!


What's your romantic?

No comments:

Post a Comment