Saturday, October 1, 2011

Size

"Look at that girl! So skinny man! Where the hell did she get her clothes? The kids department?! HAHAHAHA"


"That fat bitch wears skinny jeans. Like, seriously?"


"OMG did you see her fats?! There are like 6 layers of em. Those are only on her tummy! Gross"


"She looks like a giraffe. What the hell did that guy see in her?"


"You're too thin. Why bother showing off your skin? It's scary. Bones and all"


And it goes on and on and on... Sounds familiar?


What is wrong with you society? We're all beautiful. The different shapes and sizes are breathtaking. I've been called numerous insulting names just for being thin. I am thin because I'm on medication. I have been for the last few years. I guess you don't know that, do you? Then just shut the fuck up. 


I have a friend who's on the heavy side due to her illness. There's nothing she can do about it. It's almost fatal. But no, people don't know that. Calling her a whale? WOW so mature. Really. A standing ovation just for you.


What's so special about you? What made you think that you're a lot better? Tell me cuz I have no idea.


Please don't criticize. It hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment