Monday, October 31, 2011

If I'm allowed to wear whatever I want,

I'll wear these on a lazy day out. Denim shorts with oversized or cropped tops are my fave!







If I feel a tad dressy, these will do. Change the shoes to some high cuts.





And I'll wear these for some fine dining. LOL






I'll wear these to the beach. Mmmhmm.







HAHAHA you get the idea of my style? Yes? No? IF I'm allowed you see. Since I am NOT, you'll see me in long sleeves, oversized tees and skinnies. Oh well.

8 comments:

  1. Mia!!! kita ada minat yg sama. haha.. pakaian yg sgt2 I really like to wear it.. Teringin sgt but cannot. huhu... dunno how to explain..but your style is my style..hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. really ah? YAYYYY! HAHAHA i like simple ones but tu la kan cannot wear ish :/ cantik kan the baju-baju...

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here...I really like to wear simple but style..huhu..me too...malu nak pakai n if i had that body maybe can la..huhu..yupz..sgt2 cntik and unique..

    ReplyDelete
  4. even if i have the body i still can't HAHAHAHAHA so sad. unless dunia ni all girls then it's a possibility HEHEHEH ^^ you look good in shorts babe. you've got that tegap punya kaki.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I uunderstand you. hehe. Yupz. hehe.
    You think so? huhu. But I hate my paha. too big oh. huhu. I like your skinny legs..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. you do look good in shorts. ada kan this pic you upload wearing denim shorts. nice what. and babe, my kaki is not skinny HAHAHAHA ask malcolm. he makes fun of my peha. he calls me fatso -.-" skinny body but big peha. i don't mind though. it's not like i wear shorts right :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha. Really? thank you..when I looked myself wearing the denim shorts. Gosh! I think I wanna cut my leg..hahaha... what? seriously? but I think you have a skinny leg. tak nampak besar pun..huhu.. Comparing to mine lagi big2. haha. biasalah athlete..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHAHAHA as a friend, i would tell you if you don't look good in something ;) apa lagi, beli la lagi more denim shorts! :D

    ReplyDelete